How to Login your Zinoly account and go to dash board?

After signing up for zinoly i tried to login my account and discovered that the process is quite different from the normal process for login in any normal dashboard, so this is how to access your zinoly dashboard if you are having issues with that.
Zinoly account login is just as easy as Zinoly Registration.
To login your account just click on verify on This link here! and enter your mobile number and request your code as soon as you confirm the code you will be logged in to your Zinoly dashboard with which the number is registered.
That’s just how to login Zinoly unlike other income programs where you need to insert password and user name to login.
Just bookmark your logged in dashboard page to prevent this sequence always.

Register now!


Comments

  1. Please how do I login to my zinoly account

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can I login to my zinoly account

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do i log into my zinoly account. I dont really understand what is happening, i've not been able to login for some months now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I try to log in to my account but can't log, long time ago plz help

    ReplyDelete
  5. We try to login is not going we need help

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment